Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hydrangea



This month's Viva la Verve challenges will feature inspiration from dining rooms. My spring table arrangement is an antique milk glass basket that I filled with spring blooms in shades of pink, purple, yellow & green. I was inspired to use this retired hydrangea image which was colored with Copics. The BG looks like torn layers but is actually some DP I've had in my stash for ages. I tend to neglect using vellum, but added the sentiment stamped on vellum and fastened with decorative brads. I woke up to about 5 inches of snow and it's still coming down...looks like it's close to a foot by now! I'm thinking spring with my cards even though the weather is saying otherwise. As my mother likes to say...this too shall pass. Thanks so much for stopping by...hope you're having a great weekend!

STAMPS: SU Stipple Hydrangea, Happy Everything
PAPER: Lovely Lilac (SU), New Leaf (PTI), Neenah Solar White, Textured vellum DP by Provo Craft, Vellum
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Scallop corner rounder punch (Marvy), Fleur de lis brads (Creative Impressions.com), Copic sketch markers YG00, YG03, YG06, BV00, BV02, BV04, BV08

No comments: