Monday, January 18, 2010

It's Mojo Monday Time!


The Mojo Monday sketch is something I look forward to on Monday morning...as opposed to my looming laundry pile. I combined the layout (created by Mary Fish) with the CAS challenge on Splitcoaststampers. The Bermuda Bay panel was CB'd using a dotted swiss border EF then 2 lines were scored on each side. The ovals were cut using Creative Memories oval cutter then lightly sponged with Soft Suede. Hearts were stamped, punched & popped w/dimensionals. Clean and simple...quick and easy card!



STAMPS: PTI Blooming Button Bits, SU Love You Much
PAPER: Neenah Solar White, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede
INK: Certainly Celery, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede
ACCESSORIES: Heart to Heart punch (SU), Creative Memories oval cutter, Dimensionals, Sponge dauber, Kaiser Chocolate pearls, Grosgrain ribbon (SU), Cuttlebug, Dotted Swiss border EF, ScorPal

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

Wanda, I luv this, fabulous colors.....I luv the heart blooms!

enjoy *~*

StaceyJeannette said...

Hi Wanda! So glad to see you on here! :) Love the card, especially the hearts and the colors.

dj said...

I love that dp!! great take on the mojo monday sketch!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So cute! I love the colors! Thanks for playing mojo!