Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lilacs Abound



Guess I'm trying to have thoughts of spring while a cold blast has hit our area of VA again - down in the 20's last night. Brrr... Lilacs are one of my fave flowers so when I saw the Color Throwdown challenge colors, I knew I wanted to use this retired SU set. The butterfly is from a 2nd SU set (also retired) and was stamped in eggplant then colored with Copics (BG72, Y08). The plaid BG was stamped in Certainly Celery ink, then moved slightly and stamped again in Elegant Eggplant - quick and easy DP! The layout is today's sketch challenge on SCS. Stay warm and thanks for stopping by my blog!

STAMPS: SU Blossoms Abound, Beautiful Butterflies, Stipple Plaid BG
PAPER: Certainly Celery, Elegant Eggplant, Baja Breeze, Neenah Solar White
INK: Certainly Celery, Elegant Eggplant, Baja Breeze
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon (SU), Kaiser silver pearls, Ticket corner punch

3 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

What a BEAUTIFUL image and your colors are just DARLING!!

dj said...

you have been the blog queen!! It looks great!!

Teresa Kline said...

very pretty!

enjoy *~*