Friday, January 22, 2010

Palindrome Date: 01-22-10



Notice today’s date??? It is the SAME forwards and backwards! That is known as a palindrome. Wendy's SCS challenge was to use a palindrome in our sentiment and if we used DP, it had to be a mirror image design (I hope houndstooth qualifies). I combined this with Amber's Viva La Verve challenge to use her sketch as well as be inspired by one of her foyer pics. I chose the black and white foyer with a pop of green to inspire my DAD card. The green panel was run through the CB with a houndstooth EF. The images were stamped using a Versamark pad, then embossed with black EP. Ovals were cut with Creative Memories' oval cutter. Hope your palindrome day is a good one!

STAMPS: Verve Protector
PAPER: Green Galore, Neenah Solar White, Mambi Color Basics DP by My Mind's Eye (Michael's)
INK: Versamark
ACCESSORIES: Black EP, CB, Houndstooth EF, CM oval cutter, Grosgrain ribbon, Black adhesive dots, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

great job Wanda, I luv how you have so much going on with today's challenge, luv that challlenge btw. I luv getting in as many challenges as I can, task oriented...lol. I got so excited about using that vellum I didn't even notivce the green in the photo....and I luv green, it is my favorite color.....it is Friday, thank goodness and I got off early...have a great weekend!

enjoy *~*

StaceyJeannette said...

Hey Wanda,

I really like this card.....good job on the challenge. I haven't had time to do any challenges lately, but want to soon!