Friday, January 22, 2010

Echo Inspiration




The Saturday challenge on SCS was to find inspiration from the Echo website. I had scraps of black, white & green from my previous card, so when I saw the bedroom ensemble in the same colors, I quickly created a CAS (clean & simple) card. I ran the white BG through the CB using a herringbone embossing folder. The daisy layers were die cut in the CB, glued together & fastened with a brad. The sentiment was stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with black fine EP. A quick ribbon treatment and the inspiration card was done. TFL & commenting! I'll be working the weekend, so there won't be any creative time until Monday.


STAMPS: Verve Accent Notes
PAPER: Black, White, Green Galore

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

Wanda, these colors are wonderful..I luv the pop of green with the b&w...great job with today's IC...don't work to hard this weekend1

enjoy *~*

jovialjudi said...

Hi Wanda! Thank you so much for leaving me such a nice comment on my blog and always at SCS. The feeling is mutual as I have been a long tome admirer of yours as well! I am following your blog and hope you will mine. This card is so vibrant and just delightful! I love cards that are happy. Great take on the challenge! Hugs, Judi

Allison Rankin said...

Wow...that is stunning! Love the color palette!

jimlynn said...

Simply a gorgeous card!!!! Love everything about it.