Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring Fling: Challenge 5


For the 5th & last Verve Spring Fling Challenge, we were to go green and recycle, reuse or repurpose an item. I'm getting so many different user names & passwords & simply can't remember them all. I was thrilled when a fellow stamper from club passed around these little notebooks with DP already glued on the cover. All we had to do was embellish it. This doesn't begin to compare with the elaborate projects of some of the divas, but it will definitely serve a new purpose in my life... it will be my portable brain - lol! I have no idea of the DP name; the title was made with a label maker. The leaves & flowers were Martha Stewart punches. I added rhinestones to the centers since there was some sparkle in the DP. So that completes a day of Verve stamping...be sure to check out Julee's new designs on the Verve blog...she has some wonderful new spring stamps with such amazing fonts with her sentiments! You can buy the whole bundle at a discount through the end of March. Have a great weekend...mine will include working second shift...the joys (not) of being a nurse and having to work weekends. Just thankful I have a job. TFL!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Wow, you're quick, Wanda! Great work on this challenge and on all the others too! Good luck in the draws.

Teresa Kline said...

cute little booklet Wanda...have a great evening!

enjoy *~*

Kerri said...

Hey Wanda! Thank you so much for the sweet comments on my Verve cards and on my blog! This project is such an awesome idea!!! I'm always forgetting my passwords LOL! You decorated this notebook beautifully!