Friday, March 19, 2010

A Tisket, A Tasket...


...a pink and white basket! We were challenged on Splitcoast to either make a card with a basket image or make an actual 3-D basket using plum, light green & yellow colors. I fudged a bit and added pink to the color list since I wanted to use this striped ribbon for the handle and I already had made this box bottom (folded from a 6 inch square piece of DP) at stamp club last Sunday. I highlighted it with shades of plum/eggplant in the new Verve flower that I colored with Copics, cut out and popped with dimensionals. Fun and quick baskets to create...and wouldn't they be great favors on the table for Easter dinner?!

STAMPS: Verve 'Feel the Sun'
PAPER: SU 6 x 6 DP, White
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon (M's), MS Doily Lace border punch, Copic sketch markers

2 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Wanda this is adorable.. It would make a terrific table embellishment for Easter.. Great job.

dj said...

too cute....great use of that basket from Saturday!! Have a great weekend. I hate that you have to work and will miss the scraping day.