Friday, March 19, 2010

Viva la Verve




Amber posted some really fun aprons to inspire us for the Viva la Verve challenge this week! I chose the poppy design and literally cut out and popped my flowers (after coloring with Copics) and leaves (wow, were they ever a challenge to cut out!). The sketch was bit challenging for me to get the vine strips even, but a fun layout nonetheless. I am sooo enjoying these warm spring days...TGIF and I'm off work! Off to run some errands...

STAMPS: Verve 'Feel the Sun'
PAPER: My Mind's Eye Home Photo Mat Pink, Neenah solar white
INK: Old Olive, Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: CB, Nesties, CB vine die, Copics, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the vine strips! This is a gorgeous card!

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

very pretty!! I love how you used the vine!!

Marisa said...

You are quick!! Great take on the inspiration piece and sketch :D

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful, Wanda!! I love pink and green and this is a great take on both the inspiration photo and the sketch! Love how you cut out the flowers and leaves, too!

Tina said...

So pretty!