Tuesday, June 1, 2010

CC & MTSC



Using Mercy Kerin's Tuesday Sketch Challenge for the layout (flipping it to the side), I included Betty's Color Challenge to use Close to Cocoa, Barely Banana, Garden Green with flourish gems for dessert and a touch of Sky Blue for the cherry on top! Whew! I think I kept everything straight! The image was colored with Copics, then some ribbon and bling topped it off. It's my bedtime, so will call it an end to a holiday!

STAMPS: Soft Summer (SU)
PAPER: Cappella DP (BasicGrey), Barely Banana, Garden Green, Close to Cocoa, White
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Adhesive flourish gem sticker by Making Memories, Ribbon (freebie with Ellen Hutson order), Copics

8 comments:

Bonnie McLain said...

I love this one too.. your cards are really lovely... each and everyone so wonderfully created and detailed to the upmh degree... love this ones delicate colors in the background and then a little bit brighter in the fore ground.. nice balance to the card.. love it.. Hope to get to play later on... maybe go to sleep now... it is 4 a.m.... LOL.. up at 7 for gardening.. LOL.. not much for me today!!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This layout is fabulous for the CC today, Wanda! I love the dogwood blossoms done in yellow, and the flourish is fab!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wanda, I wanted to let you now, if you play this week with Speedy's Friends you will be eligible for the FREE stamp set. Hope to see you there!! Vicki

Francie G. said...

Beautiful, Wanda! Love the flourish bling! Such a wonderful image!

Peggy said...

Gorgeous card! One thing I miss about not living in Tennessee is seeing all the beautiful dogwoods bloom each year and going to the Dogwood festival!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Great job with both challenges, I love the colours together and the swirly things extend the flower panel nicely!

Mary Marsh said...

another beauty wanda-you used the colors in this challenge very well-nice work with mercy's sketch as well

Betty Wright said...

I saw this card at the coast! Fabulous working of these colors and I LOVE the flourish color and placement! Great card, Wanda!