Wednesday, June 23, 2010

More spotlight on Verve...



This is the 3rd challenge card for this week's release celebration on Verve. I got some new SU goodies this week...LOVE the Level 1 hostess Patterns Pack III - it's got gorgeous colors in it! Also love the bitty buttons that have matching punches...no need to ever buy different colored brads again! Well, guess I wouldn't go THAT far - lol! I used stamps from 3 different Verve sets...one reason I love Julee's creations...they're so interchangeable! Check out the Verve forum on SCS...you can win free stuff if you participate!

STAMPS: Feel the Sun, Blessings, Miracles Blossom - all by Verve
PAPER: SU Patterns Pack III, Pre-embossed CS base (Mike's)
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
ACCESSORIES: Bitty buttons, Bitty Punch Pack, Gemstone stickers

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Great card, Wanda! Love the colours and can see why you love the DP too! I'm just finishing up my card as I type using the same sketch :D Three down two to go!

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful card! love the paper pieced flower Wanda!

Joanne Travis said...

You always do the most beautiful job on these sketch challenges!! Love the line of Verve products, they are all so pretty.

Francie G. said...

Beautiful, Wanda! Such soft lovely colors!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Love the flower with the swirls and the sentiment, another great sketchy card Wanda... I am sending good prize winning vibes your way!!

Dawn B. said...

I always struggle with layouts and you make it look so easy.. This is beautiful.. Good luck...