Monday, July 19, 2010

Dare to Get Dirty Challenges



Three more challenges in one card:
WINGED THINGS by flowergal36
GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS & GINGHAM by peanutbee
SKETCH by rainy

This was the only girl image I owned so that made my selection easy! :-) Since it's an angel with wings, it also qualifies for Dawn's challenge to use an image with wings. I colored with Copics - sorry but I forgot to take a picture of the colors before I put them away. This card catches me up on the 3 days worth of Dare to Get Dirty challenges on SCS...14 down & 19 more to go!
STAMPS: Angel of Mercy by Stampendous, Great Greetings by SU (sentiment)
PAPER: Gossamer DP by Memory Box, Inc., Chocolate Chip, White
ACCESSORIES: RickRack die by MFT, Labels Four Nesties, Copics, Gingham ribbon (Mike's)

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Great three/for card, Wanda! Keep a going and do a few of the challenges for me too, okay LOL! We're in swimming lessons for two weeks and my lap swimming for 45 minutes while the kids are in their lessons is exhausting me -- how does Phelps do it for hours a day!! Hopefully the final results will be worth it - have to tighten up the flab somehow LOL!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Three at once? Good for you! What a cute get well card!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Isn't she a sweetie! Great use of the sketch too!