Tuesday, August 24, 2010

CC & MTSC



Great Color Challenge on SCS using Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive. The optional dessert was to use some type of doily on the card - in this case, I used a doily lace border punch. I used Mercy Kerin's layout for her Tuesday Sketch Challenge and actually was happy with the results (considering that it's 1:00 AM).
STAMPS: Vintage Vogue (SU)
PAPER: DP by SU, Pacific Point, White
INK: Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry
ACCESSORIES: Filigree brads by SU, MS Doily Lace punch, 2-step bird punch (SU)

4 comments:

Marisa said...

One of my favorite sets and you have used it wonderfully on this double challenge card :D

Joanne Travis said...

I love the way you used today's colors! It's a combination I struggled with, the blue just threw me for some reason.

Betty Wright said...

This is beautiful, Wanda! Wonderful design and these colors really do look fabulous together! Lovely card!

Francie G. said...

Great use of the colors, Wanda! Love the design and the lovely papers you used!