Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Color Challenge


I had to play detective to determine the Color Challenge this week. The SCS website has been under maintenance for a portion of the day and it still isn't fully functioning. I was able to see a couple of the guest card designers' creations and determined that the colors were Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, & Rose Red with the option of plus one (adding another color). So, I went ahead and made this card...hoping my sleuthing skills were accurate. LOL! I loved a card done by Jackie Pedro a number of months ago - check it out HERE, so CASED it for this challenge. I colored the image with Copics, cut out and popped with dimensionals. The good ole corner chomper did its thing along the bottom. This was the first time I used my new Blossoms Nestie - love this circular shape! Time to call it a day!
STAMPS: Delightful Dahlia (PTI)
PAPER: Walk in the Park DP (SU), Rose Red, White, Daffodil Delight
INK: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Corner Chomper, Fancy Tags die, Blossoms Nesties, Small Circle Nesties, CB, Ribbon, Copics (Y08, R32, R37, YG91, YG93, YG95)

4 comments:

Edna Morrisedie said...

Wanda, I am back in full force with a hearty internet connection!!! Woohoo it is lovely to be able to look at your work again, the flower and panel work on this screams of you, talk soon, E.

Vickie Z said...

Wanda- your sleuthing was accurate!! Love the flower and how you mixed the colors!! Wonderful card!!

Marisa said...

Great rounded corners at the bottom and a fabulous focal flower, Wanda :) Great card.

Peggy said...

GORGEOUS color challenge card! Love the flower popping off the center!