Sunday, January 30, 2011

Spring Color Combo




The newest Raise the Bar Challenge is to be inspired by the colors from this picture: purple, yellow & blue. I went with a spring theme of flowers, since I had these great colors to work with! I got to break in my new square Nesties and used the old faithful set from PTI, Blooming Button Bits (stamped in Certainly Celery). Some ribbon and a sticker butterfly from K&Co made this a quick card to finish. Paper is from SU's Welcome Neighbor paper pad.

4 comments:

Marisa said...

I soooo want that PTI set!! Fabulously used and I'm loving the lacey nestie and butterfly :)

Mary Marsh said...

great spring colors-love the button flowers

Julie said...

Just beautiful, that butterfly is just perfect! thanks for playing along this week at Raise the Bar.

~*Joni said...

Wow Wanda! What a wonderful card, I love the buttons as flower elements. The butterfly is such a pretty touch, it would be a great card to go with this cupcake set. ;) Thank you so much for joining in our color challenge at Raise The Bar this week!
~*Joni RTB DT