Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sew, what's new?


It's another dreary and rainy day...isn't it always when you go get your hair done?! Busy morning, but managed to squeeze in this card using this new Sew Suite set by SU. The sentiment was computer generated and I used a gel pen to add the cross stitching. The flower was die cut on felt for Lynn's SCS Ways to Use It Challenge. I sponged Antique Linen distress ink on the edges of the button card. Sew...here's hoping you're having a great day!
STAMPS: Sew Suite (SU), Delightful Dahlia (PTI) - leaves.
PAPER: Modern Homemaker (October Afternoon), Vintage Cream (PTI).
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Antique Linen distess ink.
ACCESSORIES: Brad, Rolled Rose die (MFT), Vintage buttons (PTI).

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this Wanda!!! so pretty and vintage, my two faves!!!

Dawn B. said...

I LOVE this set.. I have not seen it before. What a pretty combination of paper to use for this stamp. I really like your rolled flower too. I am a sewing fan. Great job.

Francie G. said...

Love this bright happy creation, Wanda! Wonderful colors and details!

Peggy said...

I love this! So bright and cheery! Rain Rain go away....