Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Teapot Tuesday



Julia has picked some awesome colors for this week's Color Challenge on SCS: Rose Red, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery with the dessert option to use banners. I cheated and picked out DP with banners in the pattern. This is also for MMTPT Challenge to create a sports related card with the destination being a young man in Farmington, New Mexico who is recuperating from severe burns from an accident. His faith and his coaching are top interests in his life and I'm hoping this great verse from Psalm 3:3 will be an encouragement to him. I really dug into my stamp archives for this OLD sports stamp by Delafield Stamp Co. Some distressing, twine, pearls and ribbon tabs completed this card.
PAPER: Fine & Dandy (My Mind's Eye), Neenah Solar White, Certainly Celery
INK: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red
ACCESSORIES: EK Success border punch, MFT die-namic star border, Kaiser silver pearls, Baker's twine, Distressing tool, Spiral border punch (SU), Sponge, Corner chomper, Certainly Celery ribbon (SU)

4 comments:

Edna Morrisedie said...

Super take on the pot, the festive paper is so gorgeous with your stamping!

Peggy said...

Fabulous challenge card Wanda! Love your sports panel!

StephC said...

Very nicely done! Love it!

Wendy said...

Awesome card! I love the stamp you used on this and well I just love it all! Terrific job! :)