Sunday, April 24, 2011

Casing Shelly


Today's featured stamper on SCS is Shelly aka Freshn'Sassy. This was a new gallery to me, but thoroughly enjoyed browsing through Shelly's wonderful creations! I decided to CASE this card - changing the colors, using a butterfly instead of a flower and placing the sentiment on a tag die instead of the lower panel. This card is also for the Free 4 All challenge to use orange, for the Paper Sundaes challenge to use 2 or more of the following toppings (sparkle, pearls, die cuts, yellow) and for the Totally Gorjuss challenge to Bling it On!
STAMPS: Faithful Phrases by Verve
PAPER: Stella & Rose Mabel papers by My Mind's Eye, White
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
ACCESSORIES: EK Success large scallop border punch, Half pearls, A Cut Above dies (sentiment) by Verve, Butterfly by Recollections (Mike's), Adhesive bling (Mike's).
Wishing all my blogger friends a blessed Easter! What a beautiful Resurrection Sunday it's been with gorgeous weather and a meaningful worship service this morning! Blessings to all!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Beautiful use of those DPs Wanda. Just got swack of them 60% off at my LSS and can't wait to use them :) Love the butterfly and the bling too.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Oh my is this ever gorgeous Wanda!! I love the different layers of dp that you combined!! And that butterfly...well, he just steals the show!! I hope you had a happy, happy Easter!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fantastic bling, love that butterfly.Thanks for playing along at Totally Gorjuss. Hope to see you back on Saturday. Marianne x

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

I am in love with that butterfly!!!!! What a great card, Wanda! Thanks for topping your sundae with us at paper sundaes this week!

Shana said...

Gorgeous! I love the elegant simplicity of the design and your beautiful butterfly! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!