Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Blooming Good Day!




Yay...Blogger is back! Couldn't post or comment for a couple of days and missed my blogging fix! It's Wednesday, so that means it's a new Color Throwdown challenge - this time with So Saffron, Old Olive & Pink Pirouette (with an option to add any other colors, but I chose to use only the first three) - great summer colors! I used the layout for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge in the MFT forum. I paper-pieced the PI gal and colored with Copics. This is pretty self-explanatory, so here is what I used:
STAMPS: Blooming Good Day (MFT)
PAPER: Watercolor Bouquet (K&Co), So Saffron, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, X-Press It Blending Card
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Doily lace border Die-namic (MFT), So Saffron grosgrain ribbon (SU), Butterfly stickers (K&Co), Copics, Wonky Rectangle Nesties.

1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

this is so sweet wanda-love the pi image-I have to buy that one and make a card for phoenix daisy-my hubby put in a daisy garden for her-he has so many varieties-cant wait till they bloom