Wednesday, June 22, 2011

MFT Wednesday Sketch



This week is flying by...hump day already! I always like to play along with the MFT gals in the SCS forum for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge...they are quite the talented group of ladies! When I saw the circle element, I knew I wanted to use this piano image. I love the black and white with a pop of chartreuse (PTI's version of Kiwi Kiss that SU retired...sad to say!). I paper-pieced the blouse and colored the rest with Copics. The notes and treble clef sign are tiny dies by MFT. The doily circle is also a Die-namic from MFT.
What else did I use?
STAMPS: Who's That Musical Girl? (MFT)
PAPER: Bayberry Cottage DP (Pink Paislee), Simply Chartreuse (PTI), Neenah Solar White, Black
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Circle Nesties, Simply Chartreuse satin ribbon by PTI, Button, Silver ribbon wire, Music and Doily Die-namics (MFT).

3 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Wanda, this is fabulous!! Love the paper pieced top & that fab bow :)

StephC said...

My gosh, this is gorgeous! Check out your fantastic bow, LOVE it! Always so inspired when I come to visit. :)
Hugs!

Dawn B. said...

That ribbon is Awesome like that. What great colors Wanda. I love MFT. Great job.