Friday, August 5, 2011

It's Ketchup Time



No...there's no picnic on the agenda - lol! I am playing "catch up" with the Viva la Verve challenges in the Verve forum and have been anxious to play with Amber's GREAT sketch from last week. I still love all the Stella & Rose papers by My Mind's Eye...all 4 pads have the loveliest papers! This is from the Mabel line. This is also for the Free 4 All challenge on SCS to use mini flowers on a card. That was an easy choice for me to pull out my mini rose dies and roll away! TGIF and I'm off work today!

STAMPS: Big Wish (sentiment), Bloom & Grow (leaves) - both by Verve.
PAPER: Bella & Rose Mabel papers by MME, Vintage Cream, Terracotta Tile (PTI).
ACCESSORIES: Mini rolled roses Die-namics (MFT), Leaf die (Verve), Kaiser pearls

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Wanda!!

Angela said...

Love the way you have layered your DPs..with no matting...it looks great! Will have to try this again and see if I have good luck....