Monday, August 29, 2011

Mojo Monday



I'm feeling some jet lag from the busy w/e, but had to play with this super sketch for the Mojo Monday challenge! I went with the round version and since I already had this DP on my desk from an earlier project, I went with it again. Michael's has a lot of new inventory and I discovered they have tons of colors in these paper flowers (can't let those coupons go to waste ya know - lol!). Love the new sprig die, so tucked a couple on the card! Gotta get ready for work, so will sign off quickly!
STAMPS: Sunny Days & Tag Time - both by Verve
PAPER: Bayberry Cottage by Pinkpaislee, Vintage Cream (PTI)
INK: Kiwi Kiss, Black
ACCESSORIES: Doily lace & Circle Nesties, Corner chomper, Tag die (Verve), Paper flower by Recollections, Sprig die (Verve), Baker's twine.

7 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

this is beautiful wanda-love round cards-the paper flowers is pretty-have to check out my michaels store

Teresa Kline said...

Wanda, this is stunning, you know I luv the green...have a super duper day my friend!

enjoy *~*

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love it! Gorgeous colors and I love the look of the different graphic patterns mixed together. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Debbie Carriere said...

Wanda, this is lovely!! Love the green. My Michaels never seems to have anything new, maybe I should go peek again!

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the mojo sketch, Wanda! Love the colour combo. You have me primed now saying Mike's has a lot of new goodies...haven't been there in weeks. You enabler you LOL!

dstandard said...

Beautiful card/ Saw this sketch but haven't had a chance to play!

Peggy said...

Gorgeous card! Perfect mojo card!