Friday, November 18, 2011

Time to Feast



It's Friday, so that means there is a new Raise the Bar challenge! This time we are to use food images...preferably Thanksgiving-related. I realized I don't have any food stamps (either rubber or welfare - lol), so thanks to Google images, I was able to computer generate this fruit and veggie-filled cornucopia. I colored with Copics and used one of this month's Viva la Verve sketches. I'm thinking this card will be good to send to my one brother and SIL who will be hosting the family for Thanksgiving dinner this year. For more samples for this theme, be sure and check out the guest designers as well as Thanh and Joni's samples from the DT HERE!

PAPER: Chocolate Chip, DP by SU, Vintage Cream (PTI)
ACCESSORIES: Circle & Lacey Circle Nesties, Dizzy scallop border Die-Namic by MFT, Curly label punch by SU, Olive wrinkled ribbon from Sharon Johnson's store.

2 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhh, very pretty CAS design!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a pretty image Wanda and I love the fantastic coloring-hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration