Friday, November 9, 2012

Pleasant Words

**This is my second post for the day...please scroll down for my Raise the Bar card** 


I've become so annoyed and disappointed at all the people who have been voicing "less than pleasant words" over the past weeks and months, and am hoping words will become "more pleasant" from now on! :-)  The Queen for the Day on SCS is the sweet and talented Angella Crockett!  I loved chatting with her when I was a guest designer for Our Daily Bread Designs and knew that I wanted to use their stamps when I did a CASE of Angie's card HERE. I colored the daisies with Copics and fussy cut them out.  I felt the image needed a vase, so I used SU's ornament punch and simply cut off the pointed bottom.  A little sponging with Daffodil Delight ink helped define it better.  This is also for the Free 4 All challenge to use a bee theme and/or use black and yellow (I decided to use both!).

STAMPS: Daisy, Honeycomb Background, Little Things - all by ODBD.
PAPER: Victoria Gardens by Echo Park, Black, White, X-Press It Blending Card
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black, Daffodil Delight.
ACCESSORIES: Ornament punch (SU), Die-Namics Fishtail Flags STAX by MFT, Copics.

1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

this scripture needs shouted from the houstops, rooftops and mountaintops-beautiful card my friend