Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day


I whipped up this quick Valentine card after I got home from work...am thinking this one will go to my dad in Ohio. I used the Viva la Verve sketch for week #2. Designer papers are all from Echo Park's "Yours Truly" 6x6 pad - my fave one for this season of love!  No frills and no bling on this one...keeping it more masculine.

We are having what feels like a monsoon today with wind and ongoing rain...coming down in torrents at times!  Now we have flood watches going on.  I was glad I was so familiar with the roads coming home from work at 11 PM, because it was difficult to see at times.  It's bedtime now...thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Love these papers too!! Thought maybe it would be for hubs since you said he loved red!! His color choice is fab....mine too!! Have a great WE!!!

Marisa said...

Great take on the sketch. Love the added hearts in the sentiment panel. Sure your dad will love receiving it. Glad you made it home safe and sound!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Well...you whipped this one up beautifully! Super sweet Valentines card and you definitely rocked the sketch!