Sunday, February 10, 2013

CASEing Wendy


For today's Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS...the talented Wendy aka Nin Nin has some rockin' coloring skills going on in her gallery! Wow, so much inspiration, but I finally chose THIS CARD for my CASE.  I changed it to an A2 rather than square card, changed the theme from sports to Valentine's day and flip flopped the hearts to the opposite corner.  A co-worker requested a Winnie the Pooh Valentine for a grand-daughter, so I printed a Google image then colored with Copics.  I covered the leaf that was part of the image with a couple of hearts.  I think this finishes up my list for Valentines, but since I' love using hearts so much, you will probably see them used year round in some shape or form! 

STAMPS: Hearts of Fire (Verve) - sentiment
PAPERS: On the Sunny Side pad by MME, Vintage Cream, Neenah Solar White
ACCESSORIES: Postage Nestie, Button, Triple heart punch by SU, Rhinestones, Button, Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics by MFT, Copics.



DH, DD and I had a fun afternoon driving about an hour south of us to meet our son and his girlfriend in Lynchburg, VA.  We had lupper at Olive Garden (we met at 3:00 so that's too late for lunch and too early for supper - lol).  DD had only 3 hours of sleep after working graveyard shift at the hospital, so she couldn't tolerate eye makeup today! :-)  Mark's long locks will be history as of Thursday!  He has finally decided to get a haircut!  Woohoo! 

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Fabulous colouring of Pooh Bear and love the postage stamp you used to frame him. Great shot of your kids. See DD took after mama in her profession :) Yeah for the hair cut too!! You'll have to post before and after pics!