Monday, February 4, 2013

More Valentines!


 A co-worker asked me to create 4 cards for her grandchildren, so this is a start on that order.  The first card uses Karen Giron's layout for her Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  I paper pieced the dress and colored with Copics...accenting with a couple of mini rolled roses.  Papers are from the "Love Me" 6x6 pad by MME...with a heart border from glittery CS from Michael's.  The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo black on X-Press It Blending Card - the only paper I like to use with Copics!

STAMPS: Love You With All My Heart by MFT
ACCESSORIES: Button, Mini rolled roses Die-Namics by MFT, Small leaf filled flourish Die-Namics by MFT, Heart border die by PTI, Lil Inker Designs flag die, Rhinestones
COPICS: Hair-Y23, Y26
                Skin-E000, E21, E04
                Heart-R21, R22, R24
                Shoes-W4, W6


My second card was made for Judy's fun Technique Lovers' Challenge to "play with patterns".  I used two different patterns of DP and added the 3rd pattern by crimping the heart and sponging with Frost White Color Box ink for a striped look.

STAMPS: Blue Ribbon by SU, You and I by Verve
PAPER: Champs pad by Me & My Big Ideas
INK: Basic Gray, Real Red, Color Box Frost White
ACCESSORIES: Crimper, I Heart U die by Verve, Heart die by SU, Triple heart punch by SU.

That's all for now...appreciate your comments!

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

both are adorable....perfect for grandchildren...hope you have a great week!

enjoy *~*