Thursday, March 14, 2013

I-rish You A Happy Birthday!


I had an unusual request from a coworker...to create a birthday card for her daugher who has a birthday on St. Patrick's Day!  I computer-generated the sentiment using Chalkduster font and went with this sweet PI image from MFT...colored her with Copics, then fussy cut the image.  I added some grass to "ground" the image and used the layout for this week's SCS Sketch Challenge.  I covered the punched butterfly with fine glitter (which I can never photograph well).  I'm hoping she'll be happy with the results!

STAMPS: 4-Leaf Clover PI (MFT).
PAPER: Shamrock DP by Reminisce, Beach Ball DP by We R Memory Keepers, Vintage Cream (PTI), Gable Green (SU).
COPICS: G40, G42, G46, C3, C6, YR23, YR24, YR27, E000, E21, E04, R20.

3 comments:

Dorothy C. said...

This card is so cute! I sure hope your co-worker appreciates your hard work. Thanks for sharing.

Mary Marsh said...

This is so cute Wanda and I love the sentiment. I am sure your co-worker loved it.
My son has a birthday this Saturday. He was almost a St Patty baby

Joan Ervin said...

I just love the plaid paper, Wanda, and your little Irish PI girl is absolutely adorable!!!!!