Monday, March 4, 2013

Mojo Monday


It's a new month, a new Monday and a new Mojo Monday Challenge! This week Carole is bringing us the sketch and it's a great one! I decided to bring out an older Verve set to pair up with some new (to me) Authentique papers.  The different elements were popped up on foam squares to give it some dimension.  My plan was to add Crystal Effects to the spoon but my ancient bottle simply would not "unclog", so will have to put that on my shopping list.

For more inspiration, you can go to the Mojo Monday blog or you can visit the mojomakers' blogs below:
      
                                                            Teresa Kline
                                                            Stephanie Kraft
                                                                                         Wanda Cullen (you are here)

13 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. Love that color combo.

TesaB said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch. What a fab stamp set!!! And love the papers!!!

Frances said...

Very cute card. love the color choices you made to go with the stamp

Robin Feicht said...

Love all the little details on your card-the little arrow, the spoon, the Bakers Twine

Marisa said...

Just love this, Wanda :) Love brown and blue together and the steam popped up is great! Lovely take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

Wonderful, Wanda! Love the blues and the argyle pattern.. makes me want a latte now!

Pia said...

your card is so beautiful
hugs Pia

Creative Mojo said...

Fabulous design conepts...♥ it!
x0x
Peach

Creative Mojo said...

Fabulous design conepts...♥ it!
x0x
Peach

Vickie Z said...

Love the blues and browns!! I need to pull out this set...always one I loved....well, I have drawers of Verve sets I love!! Did you get snow?

V Marie Creations said...

Great card. Love the spoon.

Esther said...

Cute, love the diamonds!!!

Joan Ervin said...

I'm sooo lovin the navy and brown color combo, Wanda...this looks awesome!!!