Monday, March 11, 2013

Mojo Monday

It's been a whirlwind weekend and can't believe it's already Monday morning and time for another Mojo Monday Challenge! I spent two enjoyable days in Richmond with another RN...doing some retail therapy on Friday and then attending a really interesting brain injury workshop on Saturday. It's warmed up - thankfully - and much of the 18 inches of snow we got this past Wednesday has melted!  Losing power for 12 hours that day was NOT FUN... especially when we don't have any backup system for heat!  OK...enough rambling an on to my card!



Isn't this a great sketch that Julee designed?!  I decided to do a flipped version and layered this fun new flower from the "Surely Goodness" set.
I also used some of the yummy seam binding from Verve's Spring Fling Collection.
What else did I use?  A decorative rhinestone sticker by Recollections...some adhesive pearls...Pennant trim die and coordinating Goodness Flowers die set by Verve.  The image was colored with Copics (G40, G43, G46, YR01, YR02, R21).  Designer papers are from the Simply Spring collection by We R Memory Keepers.

So, here's hoping you will join us!  For more inspiration, visit the other mojomakers' blogs listed below or you can go to the Mojo Monday blog.

                                                           Wanda Cullen (you are here)

8 comments:

Luanne said...

Fabulous card, and I love the sketch!

Marisa said...

Love how you flipped the sketch and fabulous flower!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Wanda! Love the flipped sketch, lovely layered flower and yummy seam binding!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful, Wanda! Love that flower center and these colors just feel so dreamy!

Lisa Lynn said...

Wanda, Your card is gorgeous, love the peach flower and bow. As a nurse there are worse things you could ramble on about...being one myself I know we can eat at the same time too. Glad you had a great WE- sometimes you need those to re-energize.

Dawn B. said...

I have my eye on that seam binding. Love the colors. This layout is awesome. Great job. Hope you enjoyed your weekend away and hopefully your power endures. We ae getting storms tonight.

Mary Marsh said...

sound like you had a great weekend Wanda-retail therapy (lol)!!-you're too funny
beautiful card and I love the new seam binding

Lisa H. said...

gooooorgeous! gosh, do I love this.