Friday, March 1, 2013

Paper Players Challenge


I'm just under the wire with this new (to me) Paper Players Sketch Challenge! Loved this CAS layout by Jaydee and hope to play along soon!  I wanted to use the reverse paper design on this DP by Reminisce, so included two banner flags instead of one.  My shamrock was created by die cutting 3 hearts using SU's Framelits set, stitching down the middle and hand cutting a stem.  The sweet sentiment is by Verve - from the Blessings set.  Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  I'm off to run some errands and get some groceries on my day off.

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the big shamrock and the fun papers! Great use of the sketch!

Vicki Hodgman said...

Just love the dsp shamrock. The green and black really pops on the card. The stitching on the petals is a special extra touch. Vx

Nena3110 said...

Beautiful green!