Monday, March 18, 2013

Tuesday Trigger




  It's been awhile since I've played along with the Tuesday Trigger challenge, but this snowy and cold Monday was the perfect time to get cozy in my stamp room and get the creative mojo flowing!  I was intrigued by these blue/green tones of color and also the gauzy, ruffly "feel" of the dress.  I went with a CAS design...layering up some scalloped borders and embossing a BG using a Fancy Fan EF by SU which echo the scalloped border.  The sheer ribbon has a hint of shimmer and elegance and, of course, I just had to add a butterfly!  I was amazed with all the gazillion shades of CS that I own that I didn't really have a good shade of emerald green which is the big color this year!  Guess that's a big hint to all those paper companies!

STAMPS: Old Fashioned Florals (Flourishes)
PAPER: Family Ties by Pebbles, Aqua Mist (PTI), Old Olive (SU), White
INK: Pool Party
ACCESSORIES: Fancy Fan EF (SU), Butterfly die by Cheery Lynn Designs, Large scallop border Die-Namics by MFT, Metallic nylon ribbon (Michael's).

6 comments:

Shannon White said...

Wowie!! So Pretty Pretty Wanda! Love this! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful,Love your card,The butterfly is awesome...

Nancy Penir said...

Loving that silhouette butterfly! Sweet background.

Vickie Z said...

I am so behind....my sis sent me a card using that fan....it is gorgeous...wow!! Snowy still...hoping the sun shines soon and the snow melts!! I AM ready for spring and a boat ride!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Wanda! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Marisa said...

Wonderfully done, Wanda. Love the EF you used in the BG and the butterlfy is fabulous. Graet scallops too.