Sunday, September 8, 2013

Just Dropping by...



We've had the most gorgeous weather this weekend! If I could clone it and have it every single day, I just might consider it! :-)  I loved Karen Giron's sketch for the most current Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!  Decided to pull out this old Hampton Art stamp set and colored with Copics, fussy cut highlighted with silver and clear Wink of Stella brush glitter pens.  The spider was embossed with black EP so it would show up on the designer paper.  I hand lettered the sentiment but am not happy with my imperfect letters, so will probably print it out instead.


PAPERS: Haunted 6x6 pad by MME, White by PTI, X-Press It Blending Card (used for image).
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
ACCESSORIES: Corner chomper, Black EP, Wink of Stella clear and silver brush glitter markers, Copics.

Thanks for stopping by...