Thursday, November 21, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch



I needed a Thanksgiving card, so took a hiatus from Christmas cards so I could ink up this Reverse Confetti set. The papers are from an older KandCo pad by Brenda Walton - vivid colors that will hopefully brighten up someone's day.  Now that I've posted the photo, I'm thinking I should have colored in the ampersand.  I seem to do that a lot...take a card photo...totally edit it and post it to my blog and then say to myself - why didn't I do this or that?! :-)

Jen Shults has a fun Deconstructed Sketch Challenge for the next two weeks and she's even giving away some Verve prizes...three to be exact!  So, here's crossing my fingers and toes that my number will be a lucky one!

2 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is wonderful Wanda! I love the papers you picked out for this and the cluster of little stamped items along the banner. So cute!

Cards By Jan said...

Awesome fall colours, I love how you combined the images at the bottom strip...very pretty!!