Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sketchbook Saturday Sketch



This card is a CASE of today's SCS Featured Stamper - rebeccadeeprose - whose card HERE inspired me. It also fits Chupa's current Sketchbook Saturday Challenge, so it's a two for one special! :-)  I took a very literal interpretation with the layout and used these leafy dies by Cheery Lynn Designs then added some satin roses using medium glue dots.  The sentiment was a complimentary freebie stamp from PTI that I never inked up and have had for a very long time.  I was happy for these challenges, so I could finally use it.

PAPER: Soft Sky (SU), True Black and Soft Stone (PTI).

1 comment:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Absolutely divine! Simple but luscious, with a touch of texture which I'm really keen on :) I've always been a fan of that PTI stamps as well!