Monday, February 3, 2014

It's a Banner Day!

 


 Well...actually it's a very gloomy, cold and rainy day, but I chose to bring some bright and happy colors to my blog! Out of all my projects for the ODBD release that happened on Saturday, this was my favorite!  The Ornate Hearts dies have a variety of nesting options as you can see in this banner.  That black border at the top of each pennant is also one of their newly released dies called Beautiful Borders. Hopefully, you got to see all the terrific eye candy from
all the Breadsticks (aka ODBD design team) on Saturday.  If you missed it, click on the logo in my right side bar and you will be linked to all of the designers' blogs.  Let me make it even easier and you can click HERE to get to the DT links!  Hopefully, you can see the details OK on my pennant close up photos.  I attached them to a ribbon using score tape and also added pearls to the center of the buttons.  This is a really fun and easy way to make seasonal decor for your home or office! 




2 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous!!

Danderella said...

This banner is absolutely gorgeous! I don't know that I have the patience. Just fabulous!