Thursday, March 13, 2014

Baby Blues


Good Thursday morning everyone!  It's a chilly one here in VA with temps only in the 20s!  I'm posting a baby card that was rejected for a magazine submission, but it's now on its way to a nephew and his wife who are expecting a boy to arrive any day now.  They thought they had 6 more weeks before the grand entrance, but baby is deciding he has other plans and contractions are happening this week!

I watched a video on Jennifer McGuire's blog many months ago and when I went back to find it, it simply wasn't there!  I did find this video which is similar and describes how she uses patterned paper leftovers to create multiple strips for a unique card background.  I used papers from Echo Park's Bundle of Joy pad along with So Saffron and Chocolate Chip CS by SU.  I cut out 3 of the baby sentiment dies and adhered them together to give added dimension.  The stamp set (and matching die)  is Baby Button Bits by PTI. Baby sentiment die is also by PTI.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: