Thursday, March 27, 2014

Cardabilities Sketch


I couldn't resist this fabulous sketch over on the Cardabilities blog! I love corner clusters and took the color cues from this SU designer paper.  The design is pretty straight forward with no special technique involved.  Here's what I used...

STAMPS: Off the Grid (SU)
PAPER: Fresh Prints (SU), Real Red, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Early Espresso, White
INK: Baked Brown Sugar
ACCESSORIES: Sizzlets Little Leaves die by SU, Leaf Flourish Die-Namics by MFT, Hello die by Simon Says Stamp, Rolled roses and daisy Die-Namics by MFT, Enamel dots by Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by...I'm off to bed after 3 hectic evenings at work helping students fight a norovirus that has hit our campus!  I've decided our safety manager needs to add another alert color to our emergency protocol and that's the BROWN ALERT! LOL!  Holding my breath that my immune system carries me through this all without getting sick myself!

5 comments:

Hannelie said...

I cannot stop looking at this !
So very beautiful Wanda!

Joan Ervin said...

Whoa....this is absolutely STUNNING, Wanda...I sooo love this gorgeous design with the grid in the background and the cluster of flowers...I'll be casing this, for sure!!!!

ChristineCreations said...

LOVE this design Wanda! All the elements are put together beautifully!

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Fresh, elegant and beautiful :)Thank you for joining us on Cardabilities :)

adziamar said...

so beautiful card, I love flowers. Thank you for playing at Cardabilities.