Sunday, March 23, 2014

CASEing Penny


This was such a fun card to create - playing with some new Reverse Confetti stamps and dies! I am CASEing one of Penny Ward's cards from her gallery on SCS - check it out here. She's the new Featured Stamper and you'll want to check out her awesome gallery if you haven't done so yet! I'm also playing along with Reverse Confetti's March Color Challenge - love these fresh, happy colors!

I loved the way Penny created a vertical frame using a sentiment.  Of course, I had to use my fave tag die - layered up with an embossed navy flag, yellow arrow and some fun posies and leaves - all dies by RC! 

STAMPS: Petals 'n Posies (Reverse Confetti).
PAPER: Kate & Co "Oxford Lane" by MME, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, White.
INK: Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade.
ACCESSORIES: Tag, arrow, posies, leaves - dies by Reverse Confetti; Brad; Rhinestones (SU).

No comments: