Thursday, March 6, 2014

Reverse Confetti SFYTT



Jen has another fun Sketch For You To Try challenge over on the Reverse Confetti blog! I'm anxiously awaiting her new release coming up on the 8th!  Until then, I pulled out the Inner Rock Star set and paired it up with these great SU patterned papers from the Fresh Prints Designer Series paper pack.  I love these 4 1/2 x 6 1/2" pads and hope they'll produce more packs in this size!  The records were stamped in the coordinating colors: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar and Real Red.  I used a 1" punch to punch them out.  The guitar was fussy cut.  Some wooden veneer embellishments and red jute twine along with Wink of Stella clear shimmer brush highlighting finished off this quick project.  Thanks for stopping by!  I'm eagerly looking forward to 4 days off work! 

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

You rocked those RC stamps, Wanda!!!! You used such pretty colors and papers and I love how you added the circle of twine!!!

Lyn said...

Awesome card love your choice of colours