Monday, May 5, 2014

CQC & Sketchbook Saturday




I am really loving both the colors in the Colour Q Challenge and the layout for the Sketchbook Saturday Challenge! This is the result when I merged the two. When I saw that gorgeous floral dress design, I knew I wanted to use more of the Spring Blooms stamp set with coordinating dies by WPlus9.  The striped border was a scrap piece of paper from MME's "Happier" Six by Six pad and the scalloped border was the negative leftover of a MFT Die-Namic whose name totally escapes me now. The embossed BG is a folder by Lifestyle Crafts.

INK: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Tangerine Tango, Calypso Coral, Pretty in Pink, Crushed Curry, Black Licorice hybrid ink by MFT.

Thanks for stopping by...

4 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Very, very pretty!! Good luck!

Claire said...

Love the combination of the bold stamps and the papers Wanda - the embossed background is so pretty too! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

So, so beautiful! Love those colours too and it makes my heart happy to see you use new WPlus9!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is lovely Wanda. I just love a background full of texture and the cluster of flowers is a beautiful detail. So glad to see you at colourQ!