Friday, October 17, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches



Before heading out to work, I made this quick and easy fall thank you card for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge. I used some neglected designer papers and tried out my new Reverse Confetti envie wrap die paired with a Roundabout stamped sentiment. TGIF and I have the weekend off!  Sun is out...finally...and I am loving the fall temperatures.  Enjoy your day!

STAMPS: Roundabout (Reverse Confetti)
PAPER: Vintage Cream (PTI), Retro Fresh (SU)
INK: Baked Brown Sugar (SU)
ACCESSORIES: Envie wrap die by Reverse Confetti, Wood veneer leaves by Hobby Lobby, Circle Nestie, Corner chomper.

4 comments:

Petra Swart said...

Lovely dp, Wanda and I love those cute wooden leaves and the sweet twine bow!!!

Enjoy the weekend off and the sunshine!!!!

Irish Cherokee said...

A very apropos designed for fall. The colors are perfect. The design is excellent and also apropos. Nice job. - Jim

Amy O said...

I love this! The mix of dsp and colors is perfect for fall. And those leaves are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

The perfect card for a perfect fall weekend! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!