Sunday, November 2, 2014

Boho Bright



A quick and easy CAS design for the current Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - love the bold and beautiful colors in this Boho Bright inspiration photo! I simply couldn't find an ink pad that had the same magenta richness in the photo, so I pulled Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Purely Pomegranate and Lucky Limeade from my SU ink pads...thinking they were some of the brightest in the collection.  I held off on a sentiment...keeping the card generic and will add a sentiment as needed.

STAMPS: Kinda Eclectic (SU).
PAPER: Pacific Point, White.


2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Perfect for the challenge. Love this stamp set and how you used it.

~amy~ said...

I love the colors that you used! Gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call: Boho Bright!