Thursday, December 4, 2014

Curtain Call & SFYTT



When I saw the new December sketch for the Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try challenge, I knew I wanted to pull inspiration from the current Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge to pair with it! I water colored a couple of distress inks (Mowed Lawn and Peacock Feathers) for the background.  I just love this RC circle garland die which really popped with the silver glitter cardstock! I'm also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where we are to use a festive Christmas/holidays theme.

Here's what I used:
STAMPS: Tinsel 'n Trim by Reverse Confetti.
PAPER: Bermuda Bay (SU), Sour Apple (MFT), Tim Holtz water color cardstock, Silver glitter CS by SU.
INK: Peacock Feathers and Mowed Lawn distress inks, Versafine Onyx Black.
ACCESSORIES: Stitched rectangle die by Lil Inker Designs, Silver cording, Frosted jingle bells, Snowflake and Circle Garland dies by Reverse Confetti, Rhinestones by SU.

8 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Amazing card Wanda. Love the water colored background, those snowflakes... great take on the sketch... the bells look awesome. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Broni said...

Wow! I love this card! It's perfect for both of the challenges, Wanda!

Teresa Kline said...

hey Wanda! this is stunning, I luv all the elements you have tied together...FAB! I am so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Jo Nevill said...

Such a fabulous card ! I love the colours you have used, fantastic !

Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Amy Sheffer said...

WOW! So beautiful, Wanda! Love that watercolored background, and the sparkly silver garlands! Great take on the SFYTT and Curtain Call challenges!

Debbie Carriere said...

Wanda, this is gorgeous!!! Love it!!!

Unknown said...

I love this bright, fun card!!!!!! Great design!

Jean said...

Wonderful take on the sketch - love your choices!