Monday, December 29, 2014

Mojo Monday



Hi everyone!  It's tall and skinny week over on the Mojo Monday Challenge blog so I went with a 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" sized card.  I wanted to bring some sunny colors to you after a rainy Sunday (and currently a rainy Monday), so went with these happy patterns in Echo Park's "Splendid Sunshine" 6x6 pad.  I used Verve's Happy Place stamp set and colored with Copics (Y06, Y08, YG01, YG03, YG05). The flowers and circle Nesties were popped with foam.  A really quick, easy and fun sketch to play with!  

Now is a great time to get some new Verve at great sale prices!



Check out the other mojo makers' creative entries on the Mojo Monday blog...or...you can click on their individual blogs below:



6 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous! I love your take on the sketch!

DIANA L. said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! the colors are so bright and cheerful and Now that stamp set is on my wish list- You are such an enabler Happy New Year. Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this just makes me happy! Love the yellow and navy and those yummy polka dots.

Marisa said...

Ahhhh....my favorite flower of late. Love the blue and yellow :)

Nora Noll said...

Love, love, love this!! Really like the colors you used and how you have the flowers overlapping the edges of the circle.

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is so HAPPY, Wanda!

Happy New Year! :)