Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Hello



I was needing at least one more Easter card, so this little chick from The Tweet Life (love this adorable set!) fit the bill perfectly when I saw the new Sketch For You To Try Challenge over on the Reverse Confetti blog! I had a scrap piece of watercolor paper on which I had previously blended some Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed distress inks. This was my first time using Reverse Confetti's new Folded Tag die and yes...it can be opened to find a little "hello" message inside!  

On a side note...if you like this designer paper then be sure and scroll down to my Light It Up Blue for Autism Awareness blog hop card and leave a comment.  I'm giving away blog candy and a new pad of this paper is part of it!

Here's my enabler's list:
STAMPS: The Tweet Life (Reverse Confetti).
PAPER: Craft It Flora by Recollections, White by PTI.
INK: Cockleshell by WPlus9 (flowers), Versafine Onyx Black.
ACCESSORIES: Fold Tag, Double Banner, and The Tweet Life Confetti Cuts; Baker's twine; Stitched rectangle dies by Lil' Inker Designs; Copics.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Way to ROCK the RC Goodness....your card is soooo adorable!