Friday, September 25, 2015

MFT Challenges


Here's my creation for MFT's Wednesday Sketch Challenge and the Color Challenge this week!  I used So Saffron, Mint Macaroon, Gumball Green and Pacific Point inks by SU with MFT's Plaid Background Builder stamp set.  I just love the new MFT Blissful Blooms set with matching dies...so fun to arrange!  I added Black Stickles and White Opal Liquid Pearls to the flower centers.  I won't begin to tell you the struggles I had with the little flag in the upper right
corner. 😖  Then again...maybe I will.  It started out blue but I couldn't find CS that matched the PP ink (even PP paper was way off!).  Then I tried a small ribbon bow at the top...Nahhh....not good.  Finally settled on white with 2 staples!  Sheesh.  Such agonizing over one element - lol!

Thanks for stopping by...I'm looking forward to a Friday off work and a birthday party for our one and only grand child - Quinn - in the evening.  I'm betting you just might see a picture...or more...from the celebration!  🎉🎂💓

2 comments:

Jill said...

love the plaid with the flowers on your card Wanda! Feels very autumn to me :) Plus it's always fun to combine the challenges! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenges! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

What a pretty plaid! I love the flower cluster too! So glad you joined us at MFT!