Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Plaid Christmas



A quick one layer card that's easy to mail and I've added another Christmas card to my goal of 60! I was inspired by the plush and plaid theme for the current Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge and also by the sketch for CAS(E) this Sketch challenge

I used these great patterned papers from Simple Stories' "Cozy Christmas" 6x6 pad.  Once again, I
headed for Reverse Confetti's new Winter Word Coordinates stamp set that gives you endless possibilities for sentiment combinations when you pair it up with the Winter Words Confetti Cuts dies!  I'm in love with these whimsical Branch Out Confetti Cuts trees and paired them up with a couple of banners (Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics by MFT).

Thanks so much for stopping by...

2 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

So pretty - I love the RC trees in plaid. Those patterns really pop against the white.

Leigh Penner said...

I love those plaids! Wonderful take on the sketch & inspiration photo!