Friday, April 15, 2016

Paws To Celebrate

...and celebrate we will!  Dining out at a favorite local restaurant tonight is the way our family will celebrate 3 April birthdays!  My daughter's birthday is actually today and since she's a huge dog lover, I knew right away I wanted to use Reverse Confetti's adorable Puppy Love stamp set to create her card.  I started with inspiration from Stacey's Simplicity theme for the new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.  I'm also using the sketch for the current Fusion Challenge.  


The notebook page stamp is from RC's Class Act set.  The clipboard and dog dies are also by Reverse Confetti.  Coloring was done with Copics: N0, N2, N4, R29, R37. The sentiment was computer generated.

The best part of this card just might be the inside.  Loved this advice from a dog that I saw on a store bought card! 

TGIF and a 3 day w/e off work!  Happy day to all! 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a super-cute card! Happy birthday to your daughter and the rest of your April birthday family members! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, this is just so STUNNING, Wanda!!!! Love your great take on the sketch - for sure a winner!!!! And the inside is so cute, too!!!! Wonderfully done!!!
Have a great weekend!!!!
Hugz

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! I love it! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!