Thursday, May 5, 2016

SFYTT



Good morning blog friends! It's a rainy morning here in the Shenandoah Valley and I've got a doctor's appointment later this morning, so this will be a quick post.  I needed a graduation card for the daughter of one of my husband's close college friends, so I kept it clean and simple and used the great layout for May's Sketch For You To Try Challenge over on the Reverse Confetti blog.  I used two of the quick panel cards from April's RC release and die cut them with Stitched Rounded Corner and Stitched Fishtail Flags Die-Namics by MFT.  The flag banner is a layered die by Reverse Confetti and the sentiment is from RC's Circle Sentiments set.  A few wooden veneer stars by Studio Calico finished off this quick card.  

Have a great day wherever you are!  Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

Petra Swart said...

This is such a great graduation card, Wanda!!! All the little yellow stars and the chevrons are so lovely and the gold embossed banner is such fun!!! And I really like the cute wooden stars!!! Love it, my friend!!!
Have a great day!!!!
Hugz

Kathy said...

Very nice! Love the gold, black, and white color combo.