Tuesday, June 14, 2016

ColourQ Challenge



This month is slipping by so quickly and I'm needing two more masculine birthday cards for this weekend! When I saw the colors for the current ColourQ Challenge, I knew I could knock off at least one card!  (Edited to add: This challenge linky was already closed...bummer!)  I'm trying to ignore that OCD part of my personality that isn't happy with the slightly crooked plaid design.  :-(  No time for a redo! I was pleasantly surprised when I dug into my old stash of SU ink pads that Bordering Blue and Taken with Teal were both very inky and got the job done...unlike my much newer Basic Gray which was dry and necessitated me using WPlus9's Silver Lining ink pad instead. Balloon dies are the smallest in SSS Balloons die set.  The sentiment die and stamp are from WPlus9's Sending, Hoping, Wishing stamp/die set.  I used MFT's Plaid Background Builder stamp set for the background.  

PAPER: Taken with Teal, Soft Suede, Bordering Blue, White.

1 comment:

Petra Swart said...

Such a lovely plaid bg you stamped so neatly, Wanda!!! Love the fun balloons and the sequins!! What a great masculine card!!!!
Hugz